Date(s) - 08/18/20
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Learn why Virginia’s Tri-County Community Action Agency decided it was the right time to change nonprofit accounting software systems.
Join us Tuesday, August 18 as we sit down with Michelle Crenshaw, CFO of Tri-County CAA, to talk through accounting software selection success for your nonprofit.
The old reality – can you relate?
- risky downtime and offline when it mattered
- murky reporting capabilities
- burned by payroll that didn’t cleanly integrate
Hear how your peers have changed to a new reality:
- seamlessly integrate all critical financial areas
- confidently report to the board data they believe in
- full financial transparency and accuracy, every minute every hour
- all while improving their ability to mitigate risk
All registrants will receive access to the recording, register today!