Abila MIP Fund Accounting for Nonprofits and Government Agencies
Ensure mission productivity with Abila MIP Fund Accounting
Abila MIP Fund Accounting is a configurable fund accounting solution that allows you to report and track information that is most important to you, your board and your supporters. To help you deliver on your mission, our solutions can change and grow with you through your most difficult of fund accounting, human capital management and payroll decisions alike.
MIP Fund Accounting can help you:
- Scale – MIP Fund Accounting™ can change and grow with you through your most difficult fund accounting, human capital management, and payroll challenges.
- Choose – Our software can also be hosted in the cloud for maximum data security and anywhere access, or on premise, based on your specific needs.
- Decide – Comprehensive, accessible data empowers you to make better financial decisions and execute financial management with greater precision.
- Know – Track, analyze, and report on the data that is most important to your board, your organization, and you.
Why use a Business Partner?
1st Choice Advisors is a Select Business Partner for Abila products and services. We understand what it means to be an accountant in a nonprofit organization, a tribal organization or government agency. Our consultants also have over 30 years of experience working with nonprofits; real-world experience with a variety of different types of fundraising needs and requirements as a result. We are rigorously training on Abila products because we spend up to 90 hours each year reviewing new functionality and training procedures. We are your go-to for service, and we also provide user groups, both online and in our offices. All things considered, your satisfaction and ability to get results is our main goal!
To learn more about a formal quote, data conversion and training:
- Email email@example.com with your request.
- Contact us with general questions about our software!
- Fill out the form below with a brief message about your situation.