Our Mission: 1st Choice Advisors is dedicated to making your organization more efficient, thus helping the communities that you serve and making our world a little bit better.
“We have long-time board members, some who’ve been with us for 10-plus years. They’ve told me they have never seen this kind of clarity around our finances.”
Paul Deckard, Former CFO of The Atlanta Opera
Why 1st Choice Advisors?
- EXPERIENCE: We have worked with hundreds of different types of nonprofits, government agencies and tribes. We have seen the issues that come up and know how to handle them. Our implementation systems make change easy and our follow-up keeps you up-to-date on new functionality. The staff at 1st Choice Advisors has been using the MIP product since 1990 and we do the education needed to stay certified with each new version. That’s experience you can trust!
- PERSONAL ATTENTION: We listen! Not all staff members are the same and we pride ourselves on working with a wide array of experts. Ask our clients; we are easy to work with.
- YOUR EFFICIENCY & GROWTH: This is the main reason for change. You should be happy with your decision and see results!
Why Use a Business Partner?
1st Choice Advisors is a Select Business Partner for Community Brands products and services. Our consultants also have over 30 years of experience working with nonprofits; real-world experience with a variety of different types of accounting and fundraising needs and requirements as a result. We rigorously train on the software products. We spend up to 90 hours each year reviewing new functionality and training procedures. We are your go-to for service, providing user groups, both online and in our offices. All things considered, your satisfaction and ability to get results is our main goal!
To learn more about our services:
- Email email@example.com with your request.
- Contact us with general questions about our software!
- Fill out the form below with a brief message about your situation.
MIP™, MIP Cloud™, MIP Fund Accounting™, and true fund accounting™ are trademarks and registered trademarks of Community Brands, Inc. in the United States and other countries. They are used by permission.