The 1st Choice Advisors Mission
1st Choice Advisors works to make nonprofits more efficient, thus helping the communities that they serve.
“We have long-time board members, some who’ve been with us for 10-plus years. They’ve told me they have never seen this kind of clarity around our finances.”
Paul Deckard, Former CFO of The Atlanta Opera
Why 1st Choice Advisors?
- EXPERIENCE: We have worked with hundreds of different types of nonprofits, government agencies and tribes. We have seen the issues that come up and know how to handle them. Our implementation systems make change easy and our follow-up keeps you up-to-date on new functionality.
- PERSONAL ATTENTION: We listen! Not all staff members are the same and we pride ourselves on working with a wide array of experts. Ask our clients; we are easy to work with.
- YOUR EFFICIENCY & GROWTH: This is the main reason for change. You should be happy with your decision and see results!
Why Use an Abila Business Partner?
1st Choice Advisors is a Select Business Partner for Abila products and services. Our consultants also have over 30 years of experience working with nonprofits; real-world experience with a variety of different types of fundraising needs and requirements as a result. We rigorously train on Abila products. Why? We spend up to 90 hours each year reviewing new functionality and training procedures. We are your go-to for service, providing user groups, both online and in our offices. All things considered, your satisfaction and ability to get results is our main goal!
To learn more about a formal quote, data conversion and training:
- Email email@example.com with your request.
- Contact us with general questions about our software!
- Fill out the form below with a brief message about your situation.
Abila, Abila MIP™, Abila MIP Advance™, Abila MIP Fund Accounting™, and true fund accounting™ are trademarks and registered trademarks of Abila, Inc. in the United States and other countries. They are used by permission.