Date(s) - 04/26/18
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
UNDERSTANDING THE CHALLENGES ASSOCIATED WITH RECEIVING GRANT FUNDING
Grant funding is a critical source of revenue for many nonprofits, but they carry with them a high burden of monitoring and accountability. Proper allocation, tracking, and reporting are essential to ensure your organization receives ongoing funding. A handful of grants can be housed in your head and managed on a spreadsheet. But that approach is unsustainable as you grow or add more complex government or multi-year grants. Therefore, say yes to those challenges with True Fund Accounting!
What is True Fund Accounting?
If managing grants is key to your success, true fund accounting™ software is essential to your nonprofit. Because a segmented account structure means you can track every grant down to the penny, and customize your reports to meet the requirements of each grantor. Don’t turn away grant money due to lack of a true fund accounting system in place. You should instead start managing the increased accounting burden!
Join our expert, Heidi Kelley, Senior Solution Consultant, for this informative webcast to better understand the issues associated with receiving funding from grants; and discover the tools MIP Fund Accounting™ provides to organizations to lessen these problems as a result. While attending the webinar, experts will be happy to answer any questions.
- Challenges involved with managing funding from grants
- Understanding audits and compliance, multi-year, and government grants
- What true fund accounting™ software does to combat the problems inherent with grant funding
- Dive into a real-life case study of an organization that overcame the issues associated with managing grants
- Demo of how MIP Fund Accounting™ can help with these issues and set you free to focus on your mission
- Get a head start by downloading a copy of our short paper, “Saying Yes To Grant Funding”.
Register on the form below. No fees involved for webcast.
If you want more information, and you would also like to schedule a demo, then contact us.