One-click Data Visualization with New MIP Fund Accounting Dashboards
Our new MIP Fund Accounting Dashboards enable quick transformation of your financial data into useful and readily understood information. With this tool, you can finally design and run dashboards, charts, and reports from your PC, Mac, tablet, or phone.
You can also print and export to several formats, including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Adobe PDF. The dashboards, charts, and reports you create also visualize MIP data. Additionally, Dashboard users do not have to be MIP users or have a user license to MIP.
With MIP Fund Accounting Dashboards, you can:
- Expand existing MIP dashboards and reporting functionality
- Eliminate manual report generation, saving time and reducing errors
- Visualize your financials to improve decision making
- Guide your organization’s mission
- Create custom dashboards, reports, and charts (bar, line, pie, heat maps, sparklines, etc.) from pre-existing templates or from scratch
- Access drill-downs to view data at the transaction level
- Align operations with the goals of executive management
- Schedule email delivery of reports, charts, and dashboards
Why use a Business Partner?
1st Choice Advisors is a Select Business Partner for Abila products and services, including MIP Fund Accounting Dashboards. We understand what it means to be an accountant in a nonprofit organization, a tribal organization or government agency. Our consultants also have over 30 years of experience working with nonprofits; real-world experience with a variety of different types of fundraising needs and requirements as a result. We are rigorously training on Abila products because we spend up to 90 hours each year reviewing new functionality and training procedures. We are your go-to for service, and we also provide user groups, both online and in our offices. All things considered, your satisfaction and ability to get results is our main goal!
To learn more about a formal quote, data conversion and training:
- Email email@example.com with your request.
- Contact us with general questions about our software!
- Fill out the form below with a brief message about your situation.